***Requests procedure puppy***
If puppies are expected, we will share it on our website, Facebook page and Instagram.
Are you interested in a puppy from our kennel?
After a notification that we expect puppies (confirmed pregnancy by ultrasound) you can send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What would we like to see in this e-mail?
Tell something about:
- Your life-, work- and family situation. We would like to know how much the puppy will be home alone (now and in the future).
- Why you choose the Shiba Inu and what you can offer the puppy.
- What experience you have with dogs and in particular with the Shiba.
- Preference for gender and color.
- If you are a breeder or if you want to breed with the puppy, please let us know. We will decide with you which puppy is suitable for breeding.
- Don’t forget to write down your phone number!
When the puppies are born, we will make a selection from the requests and will invite people for an introduction. NB: We do not have a waiting list!
We think it’s important to pay a lot of attention to the education and socialization of the puppies. The puppies will grow up in our house and have a lot of space to play in the garden. Because we live in a rural area, they will come into contact with other animals, sounds, objects and people, both indoors and outdoors.
As soon as the puppies leave the nest, they are chipped, wormed and vaccinated. In addition, they receive the following:
What is the price of a Shiba puppy?
The price for a Shiba puppy with a pedigree in the Netherlands is currently between € 2400 and € 3000. More information about the price for a puppy can be found here.